About HP InsuranceBrokers
Our history begins with you…
In an industry built on protecting your business against the unforeseen, trust the company that’s seen it all. Since 2000, HP Insurance has been providing her clients with innovative and insightful insurance solutions that help protect your assets and strengthen your business.
By applying the same set of values as our founders – trust, dependability, safety and security – we’ve grown to become one of the largest insurance brokerage firm in KENYA, giving you access to insurance services unavailable from many other firms, and powerful solutions and policies that keep your company moving forward.
- When arranging insurance it is easy to take short cuts and look for the cheapest option without considering what type of insurance you actually need, different insurance companies’ policy wordings, financial stability and their claims paying history. As with everything in life the cheapest is not necessarily the best. for you.
- Big insurance companies simply don’t have the time to get to know you and the insurance that will suit you best.
- An insurance broker deals with big insurance companies on your behalf so you don’t have to.
- An insurance broker takes the time to get to know you and your business and/or your lifestyle in order to collect comprehensive and accurate information.
- They will use this information to provide you with impartial professional advice, based on years of training, education and experience and will help you to decide what risks to insure, what types of cover are best and how much it should cost.
- They have access to many different insurers, policy wordings and rates that are sometimes unavailable to those going direct.
- An Insurance Broker will also assist you to lodge a claim and will take every step necessary to ensure prompt and fair settlement.
- It’s our business to understand your business and your individual needs to give you the personalised service you deserve.
- Receive one-on-one service from an account broker who is dedicated to you. Know the name of your broker and speak to the same person every single time you call us. Why on earth would you deal with call centres?